Learn the best practices required for SAP S/4HANA Transformation Success
Denver, CO USA | May 9-10, 2019 | Details TBA
SAP S/4HANA transformations are tricky. It doesn't help that system integrators and other players in the SAP ecosystem aren't able to consistently provide the vision and best practices required for success.
This is where the SAP Transformation Boot Camp will help. Hosted by Eric Kimberling, an SAP implementation veteran who is currently helping some of the largest organizations through their S4/HANA transformations, this boot camp will help get your team on the path to success.
Some of the topics to be covered in this Boot Camp include:
- How to realistically define your SAP transformation strategy, plan, and budget
- Best practices for managing employee change and adoption
- How to identify and mitigate risks of your project
- How to select the best system integrator for your technical implementation
- Lessons from other S/4HANA implementations
The training workshop will be held from:
- 1pm - 5pm on Thursday, May 9
- 8am - 11am on Friday, May 10
The fee for this deep-dive training will be $595. No payment is required at this time, but please provide your contact details here to learn more once we release details in the coming days.