Learn the best practices required for D365 Success
Denver, CO USA | May 8-9, 2019 | Venue TBA
Microsoft Dynamics 365 transformations are tricky. It doesn't help that system integrators and other players in the Dynamics ecosystem aren't able to consistently provide the vision and best practices required for success.
This is where the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Transformation Boot Camp will help. Hosted by Eric Kimberling, a Dynamics and ERP implementation veteran who is currently helping some of the largest organizations through their transformations, this boot camp will help get your team on the path to success.
Some of the topics to be covered in this Boot Camp include:
- How to realistically define your Dynamics transformation strategy, plan, and budget
- Best practices for managing employee change and adoption
- How to identify and mitigate risks of your project
- How to select the best system integrator for your technical implementation
- Lessons from other Dynamics implementations
The training workshop will be held:
- 1pm - 5pm on Wednesday, May 8
- 8am - 11am on Thursday May 9
The fee for this deep-dive training will be $495. No payment is required at this time, but please provide your contact details here to learn more once we release details in the coming days.